Pure 20% 40% 60% Puerarin Powder Extract CAS 3681-99-0
Product name: Puerariae Powder
Botanical name: Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi
Specification: Puerarin ≥30%
Test method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown-Yellow powder
Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) is a root plant that appears to have traditional usage in alleviating migraines and hangovers.
Based on its wide application in food, Pueraria lobata is considered to be quite safe. Pueraria root should not be used in patients with stomach cold and excessive sweating. There are no reports of Pueraria lobata's toxicity to human body.
1. The chest gradually enlarges, strengthens the breast elasticity and is stronger.
2. Significant improvement of chest line, the fastest increase of 5 CM in 5 days. More than 90% of the cups were enlarged by 1-3 cups after 1-2 months.
3. Regulate female hormones to relieve the discomfort caused by female menstruation.
4. The original chloasma subsided and disappeared, and the younger beans obviously subsided.
5. More than 98% of the women had delicate, moisturized and glossy skin, increased skin elasticity, improved pore size and reduced wrinkles.
6. Improve the troubles of menopausal women and maintain a healthy body and appearance.
7. The condition of insomnia has been significantly improved.
8. The symptoms of restlessness, palpitation and hot flashes were significantly improved.
The lone study on Kudzu root used a product containing 100mg of isoflavone equivalents, which appeared to be slightly effective for promoting cognition in postmenopausal women. It is unsure if this is near the optimal dosage or not.