Organic Pure Almond Protein Powder
Bitter almonds are rich in nutrients. They include carbohydrates, unsaturated fats, proteins, minerals such as iron, phosphorus and calcium, as well as carotene and amygdalin.
Bitter almond is a commonly used Chinese herbal medicine. It contains a variety of nutrients beneficial to human health, both beauty and anti-tumor, as well as a variety of other effects.
1. Almond contains unsaturated fat. Unsaturated fat has many benefits to the human body, can regulate blood lipids; can clean up blood clots; can enhance the body's immunity, improve the ability of the autoimmune system to overcome cancer cells; maintain the retina to improve vision; make up the brain and brain; improve arthritis symptoms and relieve pain.
2. It contains anti-tumor ingredients, it can enter the blood to kill cancer cells, but has no effect on healthy cells, so it can improve the symptoms of advanced cancer patients and prolong the patient's survival. At the same time, because it is rich in carotene, it can resist oxidation, prevent free radicals from invading cells, and has the effect of preventing tumors.
3. It is also rich in flavonoids and polyphenols, this ingredient can not only reduce the body's cholesterol content, but also significantly reduce the risk of heart disease and many chronic diseases.
4. It contains carotene. A large number of studies have confirmed that carotene can prevent diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease and cataract, and is an indispensable nutrient for the human body.
5. It contains trace elements such as calcium, iron, phosphorus. Although these trace elements are small in weight, they play an important role in the human body. Calcium is an important component of bones, and iron can prevent iron deficiency anemia.
The appropriate dose of bitter almond depends on several factors such as the user's age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for it. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.