Natural Radix Puerariae Extract/ Radix Puerariae Lobatae Extract 40% 80% Isoflavone Puerarin
Product name: Puerariae Powder
Botanical name: Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi
Specification: Puerarin ≥30%
Test method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown-Yellow powder
In recent years, while our Piperine Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil, Indole 3 Carbinol Powder share in the domestic market continues to increase, our company's reputation in the industry has increased. The development strategy put forward enables us to have a clear development route and unique business philosophy in the face of opportunities and challenges. We have a excellent team supplying professional service, prompt reply, timely delivery, excellent quality and best price to our customers.
Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) is a root plant that appears to have traditional usage in alleviating migraines and hangovers.
Based on its wide application in food, Pueraria lobata is considered to be quite safe. Pueraria root should not be used in patients with stomach cold and excessive sweating. There are no reports of Pueraria lobata's toxicity to human body.
1. The chest gradually enlarges, strengthens the breast elasticity and is stronger.
2. Significant improvement of chest line, the fastest increase of 5 CM in 5 days. More than 90% of the cups were enlarged by 1-3 cups after 1-2 months.
3. Regulate female hormones to relieve the discomfort caused by female menstruation.
4. The original chloasma subsided and disappeared, and the younger beans obviously subsided.
5. More than 98% of the women had delicate, moisturized and glossy skin, increased skin elasticity, improved pore size and reduced wrinkles.
6. Improve the troubles of menopausal women and maintain a healthy body and appearance.
7. The condition of insomnia has been significantly improved.
8. The symptoms of restlessness, palpitation and hot flashes were significantly improved.
The lone study on Kudzu root used a product containing 100mg of isoflavone equivalents, which appeared to be slightly effective for promoting cognition in postmenopausal women. It is unsure if this is near the optimal dosage or not.
With our loaded practical experience and thoughtful solutions, we now have been identified for Natural Radix Puerariae Extract/ Radix Puerariae Lobatae Extract 40% 80% Isoflavone Puerarin. Now we have not stopped our rapid expansion, and in the future our business will spread all over the world. We always adhere to the business principle of striving for perfection and obtaining credit by quality.