Mung Bean Protein Powder Balance of Various Amino Acids Necessary for Human Growth
Mung bean protein is rich in 18 kinds of amino acids, multi-vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, phospholipids and trypsin inhibitors and other nutrients.
Modern scientific research has found that mung bean protein is rich in 18 kinds of amino acids, multivitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, phospholipids and trypsin inhibitors and other nutrients, which can effectively promote calcium absorption, repair muscles, control blood sugar, and improve immunity.
Furthermore, it has the effect of lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, lowering blood sugar and so on. Mung bean protein is very close to the protein required by the human body.
Mung bean protein is produced by mung bean as raw material, and its purity can reach the level of isolated protein.
Mung bean protein extracts other nutrients and minerals from mung beans while extracting the protein from mung bean.
● Reduce visceral blood lipids, lower cholesterol, anti-allergy, anti-bacterial, anti-tumor, and protect the kidneys.
● Balance the multiple amino acids necessary for life activities such as growth, development, and anti-aging to promote growth and delay aging.
● Protein powder has the function of regulating human immunity, helping to eliminate and inhibit bacteria, promoting cell growth, and strengthening its own resistance.
● Protein can repair damaged, aging cells, repair intestinal mucosa to promote intestinal peristalsis and nutrient absorption, and improve physical fitness from the inside out.
● Protein powder is rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which can block the operation of tryptophan, relieve fatigue, improve body function, and regulate stomach discomfort.