100 Natural Valerian Root Extract 10: 1, 0.8%Valerianic Acid
Product name: Valerian acid powder
Botanical Name: Valeriana officinalis L.
Specification: Valerianoic acid 0.02%，0.25%，0.5%，0.8%
Test method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown Powder
Valerian acid powder: Valeric acid / Valeric acid 0.4 ~ 0.8% HPLC:
Valerian P.E. Valerienic acid 0.4 ~ 0.8% HPLC
Latin name: Radix Seu Rhizoma Valerianae;
This product is the dried roots and rhizomes of Valerianaceae Valeriana.
Mainly produced in Sichuan, Hebei, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Taiwan, Hubei and other places.
Alias: Deer's buckwheat grass and ground hemp.
Ingredients contain volatile oil, the main components in the oil are Bornyllsovalerate, Valer-anone, etc. It also contains alkaloids such as Valerianine, Valerianine, and other organic acids such as Valeric Acid, 1sovaleric Acid, tannin, resin, and β-valer Sterol, etc.
Temperament and taste:Xin, Gan, Wen. Heart, liver meridian.
Functions and uses: Soothe the nerves, regulate qi, and relieve pain. The test can strengthen the inhibition process of the cerebral cortex, reduce reflex excitability, relieve smooth muscle spasm, so it has sedative, hypnotic, antispasmodic, and analgesic effects.
Types of ingredients in valerian acid powder
1. Essential oils
Flowerenes: BomylAcetate, Bomyl lsovalemte, 1-acetylene, benzyl formate, borneol, myristic acid isovalerate, myrcene, phellandrene, carvene, carvone, thymol, pine oil Ene, P-pair isopropyltoluene, (one fenceline, r-terpinene, lycopene, etc.
Flower enols: Valerian01, 1-Myristenol, myrrholol, guaiacol, ribitol, Paigorgiol, Kessyl alcohol, etc.
Hormones: Valeranone, valerenone, kanokonole, etc.
Aldehydes: Valemal, etc.
Bicyclic diene: Valemmc acid, isovaleric acid, Acetoxyvalerenic acid, Hydmxyv Memmc acid, etc.
2. Iridoid mushrooms:Vahriate, lsovahriate, Acetoxyvaltrate hydrin, lsovalemxy-hydroxy-dihyd rovatrate, and also contains Dihyclrovatrate, (sovalemxy-dihydmvatrate, 7-Epideacety | -isovatrate, Valerosidatum, Didrovatrate, isovaleraldehyde hydroxydipentyl ester, etc.
3. Alkaloids:Valerine, Chatline, AlIkaloid A, AlIkaloid B, Valetiamine, Actinidine, 3-Actyl-2, 7-naphthyridine, Chatine, etc.
4. Flavonoids:quercetin, diosmetin, apigenin, kaempfeml, acacetin, kaempferol, luteolin, locustin, etc.
5. Carboxylic acids:Malic acid, acetic acid, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, and more than 20 free carboxylic acids and esterified carboxylic acids.
Clinically used for valerian acid powder:
1. Nervous breakdown, insomnia: valerian tincture 2-5ml each time, 2-3 times a day, or 9g each of valerian, jujube seed, Schisandra, Polygala, decoction.
2. Addiction: 9g of grass, 6g of orange peel, 3g of Schisandra, simmered in water, or soaked in wine.
3. Low back pain, gastrointestinal cramps, etc .: It can be used in combination with Yuanhu, turmeric, angelica, Bupleurum, etc.