The intestinal tract is called the second brain of the human body. It is the largest immune and detoxification organ of human body, which has a significant impact on health.
The intestinal tract processes about 65 tons of food throughout its life, which is the weight of 12 elephants. The total length of the intestine is about 4-6m, which is divided into three parts: duodenum, jejunum and ileum. After the chemical digestion of pancreatic juice, bile and intestinal juice in the small intestine and the mechanical digestion of small intestine movement, the digestion project is basically completed, and the nutrients are absorbed by the small intestine mucosa.
If the intestinal tract works normally, it is the power plant and supply station of our bodies. Intestinal tract is the main place for food digestion and absorption, and also an important organ for nutrition absorption. 99% of all nutrients needed by human body are absorbed from intestinal tract.
Intestinal tract is also the largest immune organ of human body, shouldering the task of detoxification. Intestinal tract is the largest detoxification organ of the human body. More than 80% of the toxins in the human body are discharged from the intestinal tract. If there is a problem in the intestinal tract, it will cause enteritis, gastric ulcer, gastric cancer, colorectal cancer and other diseases.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Consumption 2020: The Largest Innovation Cycle ...
- Do You Really Need Fish Oil? - Ⅰ
- High Calories, High Fat, Are Nuts Good for Us? - Ⅱ
- High Calories, High Fat, Are Nuts Good for Us? - Ⅰ
- Brown Rice or White Rice
- The Healthiest Cooking Methods - Ⅲ
- The Healthiest Cooking Methods - Ⅱ
- The Healthiest Cooking Methods - Ⅰ
- Is Dark Chocolate Really a Health Food? - Ⅱ
- Is Dark Chocolate Really a Health Food? - Ⅰ
- Smartphone and Obesity - Ⅱ
- Smartphone and Obesity - Ⅰ
- Diabetes May Helped Us Survive - Ⅱ
- Diabetes May Helped Us Survive - Ⅰ
- Are Fruits Really Healthy？ - Ⅱ
- Are Fruits Really Healthy？ - Ⅰ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅳ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅲ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅱ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅰ