1.Turmeric root extract, a unique active ingredient, has abundant medical value.
Turmeric root extract is the most valuable part of curcuma, accounting for about 3%-5% of the weight. Although it is not much, it has a very strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant capacity. Current medical research mainly uses this ingredient, but it is not easily absorbed by human body when used alone. Therefore, thanks to modern science and technology, there are many formulations to enhance absorption, such as Mieva-SR sustained-release formulation of soybean lecithin, adding lecithin can not only improve brain and intelligence, but also increase the absorption rate by up to 29 times. The other is the addition of bioPerine, both of which can increase absorptive capacity several times.
2. Turmeric root extract has protective effect on liver.
The liver is the most versatile organ of the human body. Besides eliminating all kinds of endogenous and exogenous toxins, it is also an important metabolic center with the functions of generating energy and synthesizing nutrients. Because of its excellent regenerative function, the liver can repair and regenerate itself even if damaged. However, when damaged to a certain extent, it is easy to induce oxidative stress of various liver diseases (such as hepatitis, fatty liver, liver cancer, cirrhosis, etc.) which plays an important role in liver diseases. It has special antioxidant and inhibiting mechanism of NF-kB transcription factor, so it has hepatoprotective effect. Previously, it has been revealed in several studies that it can prevent liver damage caused by various toxins (such as aflatoxin, iron excess, antibiotics, alcohol, carcinogen thioacetamide, carbon tetrachloride, etc.), but it mostly belongs to animal and cell experiments. In addition, other studies have found that Turmeric root extract has anti-fatty liver and reversal of liver fibrosis caused by carbon tetrachloride.
3. Turmeric root extract has natural anti-inflammatory components.
Inflammation mechanism is very important to human body. It represents the immune cell white blood cells are carrying out tasks. It can help human body fight against foreign bacteria and repair wounds. Without the action of inflammation, human body can not survive. Short-term inflammation is helpful, but if foreign bacteria can not be removed or healed. When it comes to interference, it turns into chronic inflammation. Modern medicine has proved that chronic inflammation is the main cause of many chronic diseases, including heart disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer's disease and many degenerative diseases. Therefore, anti-inflammation is a common method used in modern medicine to treat diseases, and Turmeric root extract's strong anti-inflammation ability can be compared with many drugs. When inhibiting the body to form a second series of prostaglandins and leukotrienes, it can also inhibit the activity of cell transcription factor NF-kappa B, which is effective for most inflammation and allergies, but the key point is that there are few side effects brought by Western medicine.
More and more attention has been paid to the application of Turmeric root extract.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- A Sequel to the Efficacy of Turmeric Root Extract
- BCAA Bulk Powders Make You Enjoy Cycling More
- Instant BCAA Powders May Help You Get Rid of Fat
- What Are the Effects of Turmeric Root Extract
- What are the Health Benefits of Turmeric Root E...
- How BCAA Bulk Powders Regulating Your Blood Sug...
- Melatonin Powder May Enhance the Human Growth H...
- Take Melatonin Powder for Heartburn and Acid Re...
- Melatonin Powder May Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Melatonin Powder May Help You With Depression
- Instant BCAA Powders From Foods
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Cirrhosis
- Instant BCAA Powders and Muscle Wasting
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Exercise Fatigue
- The Largest Antagonist Of Colon Cancer—Pterosti...
- Instant BCAA Powders Can Decrease Muscle Soreness
- BCAA Bulk Powders Promote Your Muscle Growth
- Why We Choose Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder（GABA）
- Insomnia and Melatonin Powder
- Melatonin Powder May Be a Remedy for “Night Owls”