What is the difference between high-end and low-grade whitening materials?
We all know that strong whitening is also easy to oxidize. For example, VC has a good whitening effect, but at the same time, it is also a very oxidizable substance, so it has very unstable characteristics. Apply it on your skin, and before you can enjoy the whiteness, your skin starts to turn yellow or even black.
Therefore, no matter how good its whitening effect, instability is the biggest drawback!
It has the same anti-oxidant whitening and anti-ageing properties as fenugreek, but is more stable and therefore better.
Advantages and characteristics of Pterostilbene
■ Methoxyl mechanism, improved oil solubility, easier to absorb, better biological activity.
■ The antifungal effect of Pterostildene is 5-10 times that of resveratrol. Among the astragalus, PPARalpha (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor) has the best induction effect.
■ Inhibiting lipid peroxidation of cell membranes is more effective.
■ The only anti-inflammatory effect that can be achieved by inhibiting COX-2 (prostaglandins).
■ More stable in the body, unlike resveratrol, which has multiple metabolic pathways.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Better Resveratrol-Pterostilbene
- Melatonin Powder for Sleep Problems in Children
- Trouble Getting to Sleep While Quitting Smoking...
- A Choice for Shift Worker - Melatonin Powder
- Be a part of your diet---MCT BULK POWDER
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way