Any fitness enthusiast, after a period of time, will be exposed to fitness supplements, which can not be avoided. Today we want to talk about glutamine powder.
Don't listen to some people's alarmism, take fitness supplements as a fierce beast. Most of the fitness supplements are extracted from our usual food. They are safe. You have to distinguish them by yourself.
For example, protein powder, which is a relatively cost-effective and relatively convenient protein, does not have too complex ingredients.
Today we want to talk about glutamine powder.
What kind of thing is this? What's the use of fitness?
Glutamine powder is an essential amino acid for human body. It belongs to the category of "basic amino acid". glutamine powder is the most abundant amino acid in muscle and blood, and also the most abundant amino acid in human body.
The human body cannot produce essential amino acids by itself, so glutamine powder can only be ingested through diet.
Many foods contain glutamine powder. Each hundred grams of these foods contains more than 2,000 mg of arginine: broad beans, soybeans, soybean products, walnuts, peanuts, beef, chicken, eggs, scallops, cuttlefish and shrimp.
So what are the benefits of this kind of thing for fitness enthusiasts?
1. Improve immunity
If you exercise regularly, you may find that you are more likely to catch a cold when you exercise regularly than when you were not fit before.
Why is that? Because high-intensity exercise can lead to the loss of glutamine powder, so our immunity will decline in a short time.
After intensive exercise, immunity decreases. If you blow cold air outside or sweat for a long time under the gym air conditioning, you will easily catch a cold.
Supplementation of glutamine powder can avoid this.
Of course, the most important thing is to pay attention to keeping warm, not blowing cold air when sweating, pay attention to indoor and outdoor temperature difference.
2. Glutamine powder can effectively improve our own growth hormones, insulin and testosterone, thereby increasing the rate of metabolism, and help us quickly achieve the purpose of increasing muscle circumference.
3. Glutamine powder can also inhibit protein decomposition and effectively prevent muscle loss.
4. Supplementation of glutamine powder after high-intensity exercise can also effectively remove lactic acid in the body, speed up the body's recovery and alleviate muscle soreness.
5. In addition, taking high-purity glutamine powder is also beneficial to the intestine and stomach. Some Non-fitness people with poor intestine and stomach will also be supplemented with glutamine powder.
Glutamine powder is so good, so do you have to add it?
Strictly speaking, it is not necessary to supplement this.
There is no need for fitness enthusiasts who are not on the right track to use this because they do not have a lot of training, and many of the foods mentioned above contain glutamine powder.
But the plan arrangement is more intensive, the intensity of fitness, this thing can not but be supplemented.
As mentioned above, if your workout is not particularly heavy and you rarely catch a cold after exercise, you can normally supplement it with some food to see if there is no need for additional supplements.
When your training intensity is relatively high and your body feels tired and difficult to recover, don't forget to prepare glutamine powder.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ
- Chestnuts and GABA Bulk Powder
- Sweet Potatoes and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Body Weight- Ⅳ BHB ...
- Green Peas and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅰ
- Tomato and GABA Bulk Powder