Calcium HMB powder, with full name calcium β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate, is one of the common supplement forms of HMB (β-hydroxy-β-methyl butyrate), is widely found in citrus fruits, certain vegetables such as broccoli, legumes such as alfalfa, and certain fish and seafood.
Calcium beta-hydroxy is an intermediate metabolite of the essential amino acid leucine, and the human body can also produce a small amount of HMB. Under a normal diet, the human body produces about 300-400 mg per day, 90% of which comes from the catabolism of leucine.
HMB Ca powder can be used to promote muscle growth, enhance immunity, enhance the body's ability to fix nitrogen, maintain protein levels in the body, and has a wide range of applications. In particular, it reduces muscle damage after exercise, repairs muscle fibers, increases muscle strength, burns body fat, accelerates wound healing, and inhibits inflammation. It has received greater attention and applications.
Calcium HMB monohydrate has been clinically proven to accelerate wound healing and inhibit inflammation. Studies have shown that CaHMB has the effects of accelerating protein synthesis and slowing down protein consumption. The combined use of CaHMB with glutamine and arginine can improve the patient's negative nitrogen balance and play a positive role in the recovery of trauma and surgery.
- The Most Comprehensive Introduction For Fish Co...
- Fish Collagen Vs. Other Types
- Proofs Of Fish Collagen Peptide’s Benefits
- Do You Know The Difference Between Different Ki...
- Magic Fish Collagen Peptide
- What Melatonin Can Do For You?
- Precautions For Fish Collagen Consumption
- Can EGCG Prevent And Cure The COVID-19?
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract May Have Antioxidant Ef...
- Bacopa Monniera May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- Can Children Take Melatonin Safely?
- Is Bacopa Monnieri Really Have Many Benefits Fo...
- Melatonin And Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract Can Be Used To Cure AD
- The Classic Active Ingredient-vitamin C For Ski...
- Foods High In Melatonin
- How To Take Melatonin?
- Can Vitamin C Prevent A Cold?
- Pharmacological Action Of Vitamin C On Cancer
- Who Is Suitable For Melatonin