Background and Overview:
Tribulus terrestris L. is an annual herb of the genus Tribulus in Tribulus family. It is commonly found in barren hills, fields and roadsides in China. It is most common in the north of the Yangtze River. This plant is a traditional Chinese medicine with the functions of promoting blood circulation and dispelling wind, calming liver and relieving depression, clearing eyes and relieving itching. It is used to treat headache, dizziness, red eyes and tear, tracheitis, hypertension, itching of skin, rubella and other symptoms.
The active constituents of Tribulus terrestris extract powdert include alkaloids. At present, three alkaloids have been isolated, namely, Halman, Halmin and Halol. Flavonoids, including the aglycones of flavonoids, are mainly coriacetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin. They also contain saponins. The main active constituents of steamed quinoa are geranin and potato diglucose. Saponins such as saponins and saponins such as saponins such as saponins, potato saponins, protosaponins, protosaponins, protosaponins, adenosine F, saponins of New Sea Coca saponins and Tribulosin, and saponins such as saponins of potato saponins, Roscoe saponins, saponins of green lotus saponins, saponins of 3-deoxypotato saponins, saponins of sea Coca saponins, etc., and other sterols, mainly including beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol and leosterol, are also found There are 22 kinds of free amino acids.
Others also contain onions, carbohydrates, fatty acids and vitamins. Tribulus terrestris and its active ingredients can prevent the occurrence and development of thrombosis in small artery system, improve immunity and scavenge oxygen free radicals. For patients with cerebrovascular disorders, complications can be reduced, disability rate can be reduced, and rehabilitation period can be shortened without adverse reactions. At present, most of the studies on Tribulus terrestris and its active ingredients in the treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases are based on its active ingredient Tribulus terrestris saponins.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- What is Ashwagandha Extract Powder
- How 5 HTP Powder Affects Our Sleep
- Can 5 HTP Powder Ease My Migraine
- Lady Gaga, Fibromyalgia and 5 HTP Powder
- What Are the Applications Of Tribulus Terrestri...
- What is the Pharmacological Action of Tribulus ...
- Can 5 HTP Powder Help Lose Weight?
- Can 5 HTP Powder Affect Bulimia and Depression?
- Do I Need 5 HTP Powder for Temporary Sadness?
- Can Depression Be Cured With 5 HTP Powder?
- What Does Hyaluronic Acid Have to Do With Osteo...
- Can Hyaluronic Acid Relieve Dry Eye?
- Who is Suitable for 5-HTP Powder?
- Efficiency of 5-HTP Powder
- Hyaluronic Acid Ease Your Joint Pain
- Hyaluronic Acid Ease the Symptoms of Acid Reflux
- Hyaluronic Acid Help You Combat Ulcers
- What is the Efficacy of Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Hyaluronic Acid Heal Your Wounds
- Hyaluronic Acid Against Gum Disease