Magnolia bark extract is a kind of white powder crystallization. Magnolia bark extract plays a role in the treatment of many diseases. It can cure a lot of inflammation and has many effects on human body, but we should pay attention to the dosage. Magnolol in Magnolia bark extract also has certain medicinal value, and its antimicrobial effect is very good.
1. Muscle relaxation
Magnolia bark extract has a significant arrow-like effect, its alcohol extract can reduce grip strength, and has a strong inhibitory effect on spasm induced by strychnine, tetrandrine and other drugs. It can relieve intestinal spasm caused by barium chloride and pilocarpine, and inhibit contraction of isolated bronchial smooth muscle induced by histamine in guinea pigs. Magnolia officinalis, a water-soluble alkaloid isolated from Magnolia officinalis, has relaxation effect on rhabdomyus muscle and can block the transmission of impulse in motor endplate, so it has nerve-muscle blocking effect. The effect of muscular relaxation was not weakened by repeated intravenous injection of the same dose of 13.8 mg/kg to rabbits. It was proved that Magnolia officinalis belonged to non-polarized muscular relaxant.
2. Central inhibition
The ether extract of Magnolia bark reduced the spontaneous activity of mice, and inhibited the excitation induced by methamphetamine or apomorphine. Magnolol and isomagnolol also had significant central inhibitory effects. Magnolol can completely inhibit the spinal cord reflex in mice, and ether extract 0.25-1g/kg can present a central inhibitory effect on the disappearance of any reflex.
3. The effect on digestive system
The 50% ethanol extract of Magnolia bark showed significant inhibitory effect on gastric mucosal ulcer induced by ethanol hydrochloride. Honokiol and Magnolol were identified as one of the active components.
4. Antibacterial effect
Magnolia officinalis decoction has antimicrobial effects on Gram-positive bacteria such as staphylococcus, pneumococcus, Streptococcus hemolyticus and Gram-negative bacteria such as dysentery bacilli, typhoid bacilli, Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtilis in vitro. The antimicrobial effects of 62 kinds of traditional Chinese medicine powder on Staphylococcus albicans, Bacillus subtilis, Escherichia coli and typhoid bacilli were compared on the plate, especially Magnolia officinalis. The results showed that Magnolia officinalis also had certain inhibitory effects on pathogenic skin fungi.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- The Secret of Happiness - 5 HTP Powder
- Why Puerarin Extract Has Anti-anxiety Effect？
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Fluvo...
- What Is the Effect of Puerarin Extract?
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Parox...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Cital...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Sertr...
- What Are the Main Components of Magnolia Bark E...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Fluox...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Preface
- Why Choose Magnolia Bark Extract of UNIPHARMPRO?
- How to Increase Serotonin Levels by Eating?
- Happiness, Serotonin and 5 HTP Powder
- What is Ashwagandha Extract Powder
- How 5 HTP Powder Affects Our Sleep
- Can 5 HTP Powder Ease My Migraine
- Lady Gaga, Fibromyalgia and 5 HTP Powder
- What Are the Applications Of Tribulus Terrestri...
- What is the Pharmacological Action of Tribulus ...
- Can 5 HTP Powder Help Lose Weight?