Melatonin powder is considered "natural", but this does not mean that they are harmless. It is important that it is unlikely to be fatal as a supplement and does not mean that unwanted or disturbing side effects will not occur. According to reports, if you eat too much melatonin，it will cause the following symptoms.
Melatonin overdose is harmful to the human body, it will aggravate liver and kidney damage firstly, may appear glutamate transaminase and glutamate transaminase increase, and some people may later use urine protein. Too much melatonin will make you fall asleep more difficult because your normal circadian rhythm will be disrupted. It also makes you feel groggy and sleepy during the day and make you have nightmares at night. Too much melatonin can affect their blood pressure for some people. Drugs that lower blood pressure may reduce the body's natural production of melatonin.
Therefore, melatonin powder cannot be used casually. It is recommended to use it under the guidance of a doctor.
- How Does DIM Support Muscle Growth?
- Can PQQ Save Your Declining Memory?
- PQQ Can Anti-Aging Better For Women
- Will PQQ Become The 14th Vitamin?
- PQQ: What Comes From The Star
- Does PQQ Protect Your Liver?
- Is Melatonin Addictive？
- Is Melatonin Safe During Pregnancy？
- A New Choose For The Treatment Of Parkinson's D...
- Can PQQ Make Your Brain Younger?
- 3 Things You Need To Know About PQQ
- Melatonin For Sleep: How Long Does It Work?
- Are Melatonin Gummies Safe For Kids？
- Should PQQ Be Taken With CoQ10?
- Does Melatonin Work For ADHD in Children？