Introduction of Active Components of Magnolia bark extract:
Honokiol, Magnolol, Tetrahhydromagnolo and Isomaolsom agnolol are the main active components of Magnolia bark extract. They also contain more than 30 volatile components and a variety of alkaloids.
Honokiol (> 5%) and Magnolol (> 5%);
Honokiol (> 70%) + Magnolol (> 20%) and total phenol (> 90%);
Honokiol = 98%;
Magnolol (> 50%-98%) in all specifications.
For any query or further information, welcome contact email@example.com. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Application and Classification of Magnesium Oxi...
- How I Control My Anger - 5 HTP Powder
- 5 HTP Powder May Prevent the Progression of Alz...
- The Secret of Happiness - 5 HTP Powder
- Why Puerarin Extract Has Anti-anxiety Effect？
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Fluvo...
- What Is the Effect of Puerarin Extract?
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Parox...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Cital...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Sertr...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Fluox...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Preface
- What is the Effect of Magnolia Bark Extract？
- 5 HTP Powder May Reduce Your Appetite
- Why Choose Magnolia Bark Extract of UNIPHARMPRO?
- How to Increase Serotonin Levels by Eating?
- Happiness, Serotonin and 5 HTP Powder
- What is Ashwagandha Extract Powder
- How 5 HTP Powder Affects Our Sleep
- Can 5 HTP Powder Ease My Migraine