1. Turmeric root extract can delay aging and reduce senile degenerative diseases.
Oxidative stress, or damage caused by free radicals, is one of the main causes of aging and degenerative diseases. Antioxidants are our weapons, which can neutralize the harm of free radicals. As long as there are enough quantities, they can delay aging and prevent diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension, arthritis and cancer.
Turmeric root extract itself is a powerful antioxidant, so it is very helpful for delaying aging and preventing degenerative diseases.
2. Turmeric root extract can increase the body's antioxidant stock
Oxidative damage is considered to be one of the causes of aging and many diseases. It is caused by free radicals attacking cell tissues. Free radicals are unstable paired electrons. When they attack cell membranes, they oxidize cells and cause damage. Antioxidants, as the name implies, protect cell tissues from free radical oxidation.
Because of its special chemical structure, Turmeric root extract has a strong antioxidant capacity. It also promotes the synthesis of glutathione, an antioxidant in vivo, and protects cells from free radical damage.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Green Tea Prevents Cavities
- Green Tea Decrease the Risk of Stoke
- Anticancer Agent for Food—Indol-3-Methanol
- L-Theanine Powder With Coffee Together?
- L-Theanine Powder and Karoshi
- Important Nutrients—Tryptophan Powder
- How to Play Better in Back-to-Back Games - Inst...
- More Effect Of Turmeric Root Extract
- A Sequel to the Efficacy of Turmeric Root Extract
- BCAA Bulk Powders Make You Enjoy Cycling More
- How BCAA Bulk Powders Regulating Your Blood Sug...
- Melatonin Powder May Enhance the Human Growth H...
- Take Melatonin Powder for Heartburn and Acid Re...
- Melatonin Powder May Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Melatonin Powder May Help You With Depression
- Why We Choose Turmeric Root Extract
- Instant BCAA Powders From Foods
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Cirrhosis
- Instant BCAA Powders and Muscle Wasting
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Exercise Fatigue