Most of the current sports nutrition products are still limited to the exercise itself, and less attention is paid to the protection of exercise-related cardiopulmonary and muscle organs. However, in recent years, there have been related research and new product development in this area. Among them, turmeric root extract has become one of the most popular sports protection nutrients with its comprehensive functionality.
Exercise causes the body's demand for oxygen to rise rapidly, with the increase in respiratory intensity and speed, and thus the demand for the respiratory system increases. This is why the first thing that began to exercise and fitness is to enhance heart and lung function.
However, "the lungs are delicate", the pressure bearing capacity is very poor, it is easy to cause oxidative stress, induce inflammation and other lung health. turmeric root extract attracts the attention of researchers with its strong antioxidant capacity. In the article "Research Progress of turmeric root extract in Respiratory Diseases" published in the March 2014 issue of International Respiratory, Pang Qi et al. summarized the respiratory health functions of turmeric root extract, including:
A, turmeric root extract can inhibit the proliferation of fibroblasts by regulating the oxidation-antioxidation imbalance, and reduce the degree of pulmonary fibrosis;
B, turmeric root extract can inhibit the carcinogenic effect of benzopyrene on mice by increasing the content of superoxide dismutase and catalase; turmeric root extract can also inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells and induce apoptosis of lung cancer cells. Cancer cell proliferation;
C, turmeric root extract can reduce the level of NO, reduce oxidative stress, inhibit airway inflammation, and exert anti-asthmatic effect;
D, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties of turmeric root extract can reduce emphysema and airway inflammation caused by trypsin and smoke.
In short, the respiratory health problems caused by oxidative stress are more and more concerned by health workers. The anti-oxidation and anti-inflammatory effects of turmeric root extract have been confirmed by many clinical studies, and its application in the field of respiratory health deserves in-depth study.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Summary of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Breast Cancer
- What Is the Principle of Indole-3-carbinol
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Italy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Brussels Sprouts
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Clinical Analysis of Glutamine Powder in Preven...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ