The main ways to improve the bioavailability of Turmeric root extract:
(1) use with appropriate pharmaceutical excipients
If Turmeric root extract is combined with piperine, an inhibitor of glucuronide binding in liver and intestine, it can also be made into a chelate with metal ions, such as copper Turmeric root extract to improve its ability of scavenging active oxygen group and pharmacological activity, and reduce the toxicity of metal ions.
(2) synthetic Turmeric root extract analogues
The bioactivity of it depends on its chemical structure to a great extent. The modification of its benzene ring, methylene group and carbonyl group is an important way to improve its bioavailability.
(3) change product dosage form
At present, it's main products are solid dispersion, nanoparticles, liposomes, micelles, etc. For example, solid dispersion was prepared with PVP and PEG as carriers. The results showed that the bioavailability of PVP solid dispersion in rats was increased by 590% compared with that of common tablets.
Nano Turmeric root extract has the advantages of long cycle time, strong permeability and anti metabolism in vivo, but there are leakage problems. There is a large gap between the hydrogel magnetic nanoparticles (HGMNC), and Turmeric root extract molecules can be linked to the surface of nanoparticles, enabling continuous and efficient release. By using hgmnc's sensitivity to external magnetic field stimulation, it can be delivered to cancer cells and other target sites to play a role in targeted treatment of diseases. Curcumin can be delivered into the cell by the fusion of lipid and cell membrane, which makes the drug mainly distributed in liver, spleen, lung, bone marrow and other organs. However, as a carrier, liposomes have poor stability and are easy to leak.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅱ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅰ
- Carbohydrate - Ⅲ
- Identification of Turmeric Root Extract
- Carbohydrate - Ⅱ
- Carbohydrate - Ⅰ
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅱ
- Application of Turmeric Root Extract in Medicine
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅰ
- The Ketogenic Diet Has a History of Tens of Tho...
- The Use of Turmeric Root Extract In Food
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅴ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅳ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract-UNP
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅱ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅰ
- Consumption of Pterostilbene Will Show A Stable...
- BHB Salts Powder and Weight Loss - Ⅴ