Fisetin reduced high total and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in rats fed a high-fat diet. In diabetic rats, it doubled HDL levels and cut LDL cholesterol levels in half. A cell study hinted that fisetin reduces cholesterol by causing more of it to be released in the bile.
Cell studies show that fisetin prevents immune cells called macrophages from oxidizing and ingesting LDL cholesterol. When macrophages ingest oxidized LDL, they create fatty plaques that harden the arteries and cause heart disease.
Circulation and Blood Pressure
In rats, fisetin improved poor blood flow caused by a high-fat die.
Test-tube experiments reveal that fisetin helps relax and dilate blood vessels, which helps improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
Fisetin protected heart cells from oxidative stress and improved heart function in rats with abnormal thickening of the walls of the heart.
It also protected heart tissue and mitochondrial function from damage due to a heart attack in rats.
- 10 REASONS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB) IS A ROCK...
- The Basics of BHB Introduction
- 5 BENEFITS OF TAKING EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS
- HOW YOUR BODY MAKES AND USES BHB
- Brief Introduction Of BHB
- An Overview Of BHB
- WHAT IS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB)?
- BHB Maybe Can Attenuates Salt-sensitive Hyperte...
- How Does Fisetin Work
- Side Effects You Should Know About Fisetin
- The Role Of Fisetin For Diabetes And Its Compli...
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anticancer Potential
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anti-Aging
- What Is Fisetin?
- Fisetin As An Anticancer
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SOURCES OF COLLAGEN?
- The Most Comprehensive Introduction For Fish Co...
- Fish Collagen Vs. Other Types
- Proofs Of Fish Collagen Peptide’s Benefits
- Do You Know The Difference Between Different Ki...