In multiple animal studies, fisetin restored blood sugar levels of diabetic rats and mice to those of healthy animals.
It improved their ability to control blood sugar levels by:
l Increasing insulin levels
l Increasing enzymes that turn sugar into energy
l Removing sugar from the blood to store as glycogen in the liver
l Reducing the liver’s ability to make sugar from lactate and amino acids
Fisetin slowed the progression of cataracts and protected the kidneys of diabetic mice by blocking inflammation and oxidative stress. It also protected the liver of diabetic rats from high blood sugar levels by increasing antioxidant levels.
Another complication of diabetes is the hardening of the arteries and heart disease. In a cell study, fisetin prevented high sugar levels from causing inflammation in blood vessels.
- The Basics of BHB Introduction
- 5 BENEFITS OF TAKING EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS
- HOW YOUR BODY MAKES AND USES BHB
- Brief Introduction Of BHB
- An Overview Of BHB
- WHAT IS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB)?
- BHB Maybe Can Attenuates Salt-sensitive Hyperte...
- How Does Fisetin Work
- Side Effects You Should Know About Fisetin
- The Role Of Fisetin For Heart Health
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anticancer Potential
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anti-Aging
- What Is Fisetin?
- Fisetin As An Anticancer
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SOURCES OF COLLAGEN?
- The Most Comprehensive Introduction For Fish Co...
- Fish Collagen Vs. Other Types
- Proofs Of Fish Collagen Peptide’s Benefits
- Do You Know The Difference Between Different Ki...
- Magic Fish Collagen Peptide