The ketogenic diet has a history of tens of thousands of years?
The ketogenic diet is a healthy diet with low-carbohydrate, high-fat, and moderate amounts of protein. It is the most stringent of the Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) diet. Although the concept of ketogenic diet has been less than 100 years old, in fact, the diet of high fat and low carbon is itself a nutritional structure that our ancestors have been accustomed to. In the long Paleolithic age of 2.6 million to 12,000 years ago, hunter-gathering was the only survival skill since the appearance of human beings. At that time, humans depended on animal meat, fish, and fruits and vegetables for a living.
12,000 years ago, with the advent of agriculture, humans began to eat large amounts of carbohydrates such as grains, and modern people's diets are filled with refined carbohydrates and sugars. The high-carbohydrate diet that everyone eats today lasts only 0.5-1 million years in the long history of human history. But our genes can't adapt to this change in such a short period of time, which is why there are so many chronic diseases.
In most people's impressions, weight loss should be done with a low-fat diet. However, a large number of experimental studies have shown that the low-carbon aquatic ketone diet is more scientific and effective in reducing fat and lowering muscles and maintaining basal metabolism compared to a low-fat diet.
Simply put, the biggest factor in our modern obesity is carbohydrates, especially refined carbohydrates. Conversely, a low-carbohydrate ketone diet can help balance blood sugar and insulin, reduce appetite, increase metabolism, unlock fat cells, and accelerate fat burning.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅲ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅱ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅰ
- Carbohydrate - Ⅲ
- Identification of Turmeric Root Extract
- Carbohydrate - Ⅱ
- Carbohydrate - Ⅰ
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅱ
- Application of Turmeric Root Extract in Medicine
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅰ
- The Ways to Improve the Bioavailability of Turm...
- The Use of Turmeric Root Extract In Food
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅴ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅳ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract-UNP
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅱ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅰ
- Consumption of Pterostilbene Will Show A Stable...