Before Taylor Swift’s 30th birthday, Elle Magazine conducted a new interview with her. In this interview, Taylor revealed what she has learned in the last 29 years and how she manages her anxiety (As the most superstars will have). One of the methods she uses is to take L-theanine.
“I take L-theanine, which is a natural supplement to help with stress and anxiety.” she said.
L-theanine is an amino acid which can be found green tea and some other foods. It helps the body to relax, but will not cause drowsiness.
L-theanine is considered to have many benefits, such as helping sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and making you more focused. In addition, it also brings benefits like enhancing immunity, lowering blood pressure, improving sleep quality, etc.
With all these profits, some people may wonder, is L-theanine safe? In general, the answer is yes. First, there are no confirmed or direct side effects which links to L-theanine. Second, it has been granted GRAS (generally recognized as safe) status by the FDA and sold as a dietary supplement in the US.
Unipharmpro would always provide you all-in-one solution.
- A Choice for Shift Worker - Melatonin Powder
- Be a part of your diet---MCT BULK POWDER
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea