Soybean is native to China and has been planted for more than 5,000 years. Soybean is very rich in nutrients.
Its protein content is far higher than other foods. The protein content of 500g soybeans is equivalent to 1500g eggs or 6000g milk.
Soybean contains GABA, which is responsible for the relaxation and anxiety. GABA bulk powder can provide extra GABA to our bodies, when we don’t have enough.
The amino acid composition of the protein of soybean is similar to that of animal protein, and the lysine can supplement the deficiency of cereals in daily life. Regular consumption of soy beans can very well supplement the protein needed by the human body, promote the metabolism of the human body, and make the cells full of vitality.
In addition to protein, soy beans also have a part of fat. These fats don't make people fat like meat. The fat in soybeans contains a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, which are easier to be digested by the stomach, and can also reduce the absorption of cholesterol by the human body and protect the health of the cardiovascular system.
Dietary fiber in soybeans is a cleaner in the human body. It can soften hard-to-digest foods and easily break down. It can promote intestinal peristalsis and speed up excretion. It is very helpful for patients with constipation. In addition, it can lower the body's cholesterol content, regulate the human gastrointestinal system and insulin levels.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Green Peas and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅰ
- Tomato and GABA Bulk Powder
- Buckwheat and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Blood Pressure- Ⅲ B...
- Spinach and GABA Bulk Powder
- Mushrooms and GABA Bulk Powder
- Description of Glutamine Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Glucose Metabolism-...
- Adzuki Beans and GABA Bulk Powder
- Cauliflower and GABA Bulk Powder
- What Are the Benefits of Glutamine Powder
- Brussels Sprouts and GABA Bulk Powder
- What Is the Other Function of Glutamine Powder
- Cabbage and GABA Bulk Powder
- Broccoli and GABA Bulk Powder
- What Is the Function of Glutamine Powder
- Hops and GABA Bulk Powder
- Almond and GABA Bulk Powder
- Tempeh and GABA Bulk Powder