PQQ is a micronutrient that acts as an antioxidant in your body, protecting your cells (and specifically your mitochondria) from damaging free radicals. Most of the research around it has to do with mitochondrial density and function. The more mitochondria you have and the better they function, the more energy and longevity you can expect.
You can find PQQ naturally in many foods, but not in super high amounts. It’s especially high in green tea, fermented soy (natto), spinach parsely, and green peppers.
Mitochondria are the tiny organelles working to produce cellular ATP, or adenosine triphosphate, the energy currency of your cells. All the energy in your body – your movements, your breath, and your thoughts – ultimately come from mitochondria. Mitochondria are in every cell in your body, but mitochondrial density is greatest in the areas of your body that require the most energy, like your brain and your heart. That’s why a lot of the science around PQQ is for brain and heart function. And it’s showing some really promising results.
Mitochondrial dysfunction, on the other hand, is one of the main biomarkers of aging and disease. In fact, researchers can link mitochondrial dysfunction with nearly every disease associated with aging, from Alzheimer’s to heart failure. The good news is, you can make your mitochondria stronger.
Things like ketosis, Brain Octane Oil, high-intensity exercise, Bulletproof intermittent fasting, and avoiding the toxins that make you weak all help strengthen your mitochondria and create new ones.
Strong mitochondria make for strong people!
If you find a way to improve your mitochondrial function, you’ll make energy more efficiently. One of the most exciting ways is to increase mitochondrial function is the compound pyrroloquinoline quinone.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- BULK MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Increase Brain Powder—α-GPC