The safety of each ingredient has its own process to be recognized by the market.
Learn more about the Approved regulations of Phosphatidylserine
In May 2006, the food and drug administration of South Korea (KFDA) allowed PS to be highlighted in products with PS, and promoted the function of "preventing the low cognitive ability of the elderly".
In October 2006, the United States food and drug administration (FDA) Recognized PS GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe), which means that PS can be added As nutritionally enhanced functional food ingredients in yogurt, milk powder, bread, powder drinks, and other foods. The US food and drug administration (FDA) has also been encouraging the public to ingestion of lecithin, and the FDA has approved labeling of lecithin foods and weight loss products with an emphasis.
PS was included in the food (non-pharmaceutical) list of HBM in Japan and was notified on February 5, 2010, for individual review of food additives.
On September 7, 2010, China food and drug administration (SFDA) added PS to the new resource food list, allowing it to be used as a new resource food in all other foods except baby food.
For any query or further information, welcome contact email@example.com.
Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- Hemp Seeds and Anemia
- Hemp Seeds and Menopause
- Memory Enhancement of Huperzine A
- Brain Health Trend, What Products Can Follow?--...
- Brain Guardian --- Phosphatidylserine
- UNP New Powder For Sleep And Nutrition - Ashwag...