Seasonal depression, also known as seasonal affective disorder (SAD), occurs at the same time every year, often beginning in late autumn and early winter, ending in late spring and early summer.
The main symptoms are:
3. Lack of energy
4. Strong appetite
5. Difficulty to concentrate
6. Want to be alone
The exact cause of seasonal depression is unclear, but the change in sun exposure time is a factor in terms of its latitude effects. A related theory is that due to the short sunshine time in winter, the biological clock that regulates mood sleep and sex hormones is slow.
It is recommended that patients should take more sun baths, take a walk in fresh, sunny places, and increase sun exposure and outdoor activities. Keep the air in your room circulated and bright.
Another way to cope with seasonal depression is to use melatonin powder. Melatonin is a hormone secreted naturally by your pineal gland. Melatonin powder can regulate our circadian rhythm and is normally used for helping sleep. Low doses of melatonin powder may help ease
the symptoms of seasonal depression.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- More Effect Of Turmeric Root Extract
- A Sequel to the Efficacy of Turmeric Root Extract
- BCAA Bulk Powders Make You Enjoy Cycling More
- Instant BCAA Powders May Help You Get Rid of Fat
- What Are the Effects of Turmeric Root Extract
- What are the Health Benefits of Turmeric Root E...
- How BCAA Bulk Powders Regulating Your Blood Sug...
- Melatonin Powder May Enhance the Human Growth H...
- Take Melatonin Powder for Heartburn and Acid Re...
- Melatonin Powder May Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Why We Choose Turmeric Root Extract
- Instant BCAA Powders From Foods
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Cirrhosis
- Instant BCAA Powders and Muscle Wasting
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Exercise Fatigue
- The Largest Antagonist Of Colon Cancer—Pterosti...
- Instant BCAA Powders Can Decrease Muscle Soreness
- BCAA Bulk Powders Promote Your Muscle Growth
- Why We Choose Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder（GABA）
- Insomnia and Melatonin Powder