Melatonin powder is a sleep hormone found naturally in the body. It helps the body get ready for bed by regulating the internal clock. Melatonin powder is used by many adults who have sleep problems. It is considered safe for adults. Some may wonder if melatonin powder is also safe for children.
There are approximately up to 75% of school-aged children don’t get enough sleep, according to a study. In addition to stress from school or other normal things, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism and other neurological conditions can also affect the children’s ability to fall asleep.
Although many studies indicate that short-term use of melatonin powder is safe for kids, but the health experts are not sure about the long-term use of melatonin powder. The doctors are also very careful to recommend melatonin powder for children. Furthermore, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved the use of melatonin powder for children.
In sum, it is general safe in the short-term, but it is still uncertain in the long-term. If you are considering to use melatonin powder for your kids’ sleep problem, we recommend you to ask your doctor first.
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Exercise Fatigue
- The Largest Antagonist Of Colon Cancer—Pterosti...
- Instant BCAA Powders Can Decrease Muscle Soreness
- BCAA Bulk Powders Promote Your Muscle Growth
- Why We Choose Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder（GABA）
- Insomnia and Melatonin Powder
- Melatonin Powder May Be a Remedy for “Night Owls”
- Melatonin Powder for Alzheimer’s Disease Patients
- A Calming Magic Substance—Gaba Bulk Powder（GABA）
- Better Resveratrol-Pterostilbene
- Trouble Getting to Sleep While Quitting Smoking...
- A Choice for Shift Worker - Melatonin Powder
- Be a part of your diet---MCT BULK POWDER
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...