In the last article of “Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder” we are going to talk about the relationship between magnesium and depression.
In our society today, depression is becoming more common. Many people have experienced or are experiencing depression, either severe or light.
The main symptoms of depression are frequent low-spirited, lack of interest, negative thoughts, weakness, appetite disorders and insomnia. The tips below can be helpful if you are depressed.
Sleep is necessary for physical and mental health, and lack of sleep increases depression. Most people need 7-9 hours of sleep a night to get the best body function. If you have difficulty to sleep well, try to keep a healthy sleep pattern.
Communicate with family and friends in real life. Have fun and socialize every week. Pleasant activities can improve mood and ultimately improve efficiency. Play your favorite games or watch your favorite shows in your free time.
Find more time for exercise. Exercise stimulates the brain to release chemicals that promote good mood. Exercise can release stress in everyday life. Have time to exercise every week. Even practicing 30 minutes a day for 3 days can help alleviate the symptoms of depression.
Take some magnesium supplements. An 8-week double blind study (60 patients with magnesium deficiency and depression) pointed out that oral intake of magnesium (500 mg/day) can help lower the blood magnesium concentration and lower the Beck Depression Inventory-II score. This shows that solving the problem of magnesium deficiency can have a positive impact on people with depression.
Magnesium affect also indirectly the activity of GABA. GABA is responsible for the relaxation of your body and can alleviate anxiety. Taking gamma aminobutyric acid powder can provide extra GABA.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Kale
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Watercress
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Bok Choy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Rutabaga
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Radish
- Summary of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Breast Cancer
- What Is the Principle of Indole-3-carbinol
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Italy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Brussels Sprouts
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Clinical Analysis of Glutamine Powder in Preven...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract Supplement，Turmeric Root ...
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ