The two subjects from this article of “Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder” is migraine and premenstrual syndrome.
Migraine is a complex neurological type of headache (the pain has the characteristics of pulsation or percussion). It usually affects the half of the head. In severe cases, it can be accompanied by nausea or vomiting. If not treated in time, the symptoms can last for hours or even days.
According to the survey, about 14.7% of adults in Europe have migraine (8% male and 17% female), and the annual medical expenses are as high as 27 billion euros, which creates a huge medical burden.
A study involving 140 migraine patients found that the concentration of magnesium in the blood of migraine patients was significantly lower than that of healthy people. In addition, the concentration of magnesium is also related to the frequency of attacks. Another three-month study noted that oral intake of magnesium (600 mg) helps reduce the frequency, intensity, and blood flow of certain parts of the brain.
Magnesium is also related to premenstrual syndrome. Premenstrual syndrome affects millions of women around the world and often affects work, family and relationships. A double-blind study (for 2 months, for 32 women with premenstrual symptoms) found that oral intake of magnesium helped reduce discomfort and improve mood.
Magnesium can also affect indirectly the activity of GABA. GABA is a neurotransmitter that inhibit hyperexcitability and make you calm. You can get it from gamma aminobutyric acid powder.
For any query or further information, welcome contact email@example.com. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Rutabaga
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Radish
- Summary of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Breast Cancer
- What Is the Principle of Indole-3-carbinol
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Italy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Brussels Sprouts
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Clinical Analysis of Glutamine Powder in Preven...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract Supplement，Turmeric Root ...
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...