Magnesium can lower the risk of diabetes and the effect of c-reactive proteins. It can also influence the activity of GABA. GABA can be supplemented by gamma aminobutyric acid powder. GABA can help you feel tranquil and relaxed.
Diabetes is a disease in which the body cannot normally metabolize blood sugar. The main reason for this is insulin resistance or deficiency. The blood sugar of diabetics cannot enter the cells, and the concentration of sugar in the blood remains high.
Type 2 diabetes is currently the most common. In China alone, about 9.7% of people over the age of 20 are affected (about 90 million people). The result of long-term hyperglycemia is the lesion of multiple organs. These consequences include loss of vision, renal failure, peripheral neuropathy, cardiovascular disease, sexual dysfunction, etc.
Based on 13 different studies and 536,318 participants, it was found that magnesium intake was significantly inversely related to diabetes. Dose response analysis showed that increasing magnesium intake by 100 mg per day reduced the risk of diabetes by 14%.
Another four-month study of 116 low-magnesium and prediabetes women found that supplementing magnesium with a balanced diet and exercise helped improve blood lipids, blood magnesium, and blood sugar levels in subjects. 50.8% of the participants reported improvement, compared with 7.0% in the placebo group.
C-reactive protein is usually produced by systemic inflammatory conditions and is highly identifiable for non-specific inflammation.
Under normal conditions, the level of C-reactive protein is usually low. Rising, high-sensitivity C-reactive proteins are often associated with many diseases, including infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease, autoimmune diseases, arthritis, and various cancers. According to data from 11 studies, supplementation with magnesium has the effect of lowering C-reactive protein, which can provide additional help in managing low-grade chronic inflammation.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Watercress
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Bok Choy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Rutabaga
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Radish
- Summary of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Breast Cancer
- What Is the Principle of Indole-3-carbinol
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Italy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Brussels Sprouts
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract Supplement，Turmeric Root ...
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ