Magnesium binds to GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) receptors. GABA is responsible for slowing down your brain activity. Gamma aminobutyric acid powder can provide extra GABA for you and moderate your mood and calm you down. In addition to calming effect, magnesium may be also used for hypertension.
Hypertension is the most common chronic disease in adults. One in every three adults in the United States has high blood pressure. This means that about 70 million people are affected by this disease.
Long-term high blood pressure can easily damage the blood vessel wall, various tissues and organs. Excessive blood pressure can cause dangerous diseases such as heart disease, stroke and aneurysms.
The symptoms of high blood pressure vary from person to person and may be asymptomatic or insignificant in the early stage. In the early stage, the patient will only have an elevated blood pressure after fatigue, nervousness, and mood swings, and will return to normal after a break. As the disease progresses, the blood pressure continues to rise, and various symptoms gradually appear. When there is frequent dizziness, headache, nosebleed, or sudden blurred vision, please seek medical attention immediately.
Multiple studies (including 22 studies, 1,173 participants) found that oral magnesium (11.3 months, 410 mg daily) helped reduce systolic blood pressure of 2-3 mmHg and diastolic blood pressure of 3-4 mmHg. Although the amplitude is small, it has clinical significance and is worthy of further verification by larger experiments.
Gamma aminobutyric acid powder contains GABA, which can help you feel tranquil.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Radish
- Summary of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Breast Cancer
- What Is the Principle of Indole-3-carbinol
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Italy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Brussels Sprouts
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Clinical Analysis of Glutamine Powder in Preven...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Turmeric Root Extract Supplement，Turmeric Root ...
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ