In 2017, SPIN listed magnesium as one of the mineral supplements worthy of attention in 2018, and the data from the past year confirmed this prediction. According to SPIN data, in the innovation channel, sales of magnesium increased by 15.8% compared with last year, reaching 37.5 million US dollars.
Magnesium is growing more clearly in innovation channels, and the ingredients are constantly evolving through innovative approaches, including transdermal products in the field of soft candy and body care.
Research continues to demonstrate the benefits of magnesium for heart and mental health, and emerging sciences have shown that this mineral can improve athletic performance.
In fact, magnesium plays a certain role in every metabolic and biochemical process of the human body. Based on certain criteria, up to 80 percent of Americans lack magnesium.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- Hemp Seeds and Anemia
- Hemp Seeds and Menopause
- Memory Enhancement of Huperzine A
- Brain Health Trend, What Products Can Follow?--...
- Brain Guardian --- Phosphatidylserine
- UNP New Powder For Sleep And Nutrition - Ashwag...