Living in the 21st century, it is almost impossible not to encounter artificial light. Artificial light comes from, for example, mobile phones, tablets, televisions, lamps, alarm clocks, etc. We are completely exposed to them, even in our bedrooms.
Technology have allowed us to remain awake long past sunset and made us more productive. But just like everything else, it has its downside. These unnatural lights will disturb our circadian rhythm and further affect our health.
If you have already suffered from sleep problem connected with circadian rhythm disorder, there are normally two different treatments - behavioral modifications or medications. Let's put the first option aside and talk about medications first. Among all the medications available out there, melatonin supplement is one of most common choices.
Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally in the brain. There will be more melatonin been produced in the darkness and lesser in the light. The artificial lights will decrease melatonine production and give the body a signal to prepare for being awake. Taking melatonin supplement may help people to make up for this shortage and therefore to improve their sleep quality.
For the people who may doubt whether melatonin supplement is safe, FDA has approved of tasimelteon, which is a a melatonin receptor agonist.
For any query or further information, welcome contact email@example.com. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- A Calming Magic Substance—Gaba Bulk Powder（GABA）
- Better Resveratrol-Pterostilbene
- Melatonin Powder for Sleep Problems in Children
- Trouble Getting to Sleep While Quitting Smoking...
- A Choice for Shift Worker - Melatonin Powder
- Be a part of your diet---MCT BULK POWDER
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2