Anxiety is ubiquitous in our modern society and has become a disease of our age. Anxiety has caused many troubles to our normal life. What many people don't know is that not only humans, but also our pets are affected by anxiety. Doctors and pet owners are looking for effective ways to help pets alleviate fear and anxiety.
The fear and anxiety of pets can be expressed in many ways. Dogs may bark excessively, show destructive behaviors, hide, tremble, or drool. Cats may hide, take aggressive actions, not be able urinate or defecate appropriately. Long-term fear and stress can further damage the pet's
physiology, so it is important to treat the pet's anxiety disorder.
L-theanine is an amino acid which can be found in green tea leaves. Researches show that it can help cats and dogs deal with separation anxiety and environmental stressors.
L-theanine can not only help muscle relaxation for better sleep quality, but also lower your blood pressure and heart rate. Furthermore, it also improves cognition. A increased level of glutamate can promote senior cognitive issues. L-theanine provides neural protection by antagonizing glutamate and N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors.
L-Theanine help people relief from irritability and anxiety. It also enhances focus and alertness. L-Theanine has been shown to increase brain alpha waves to enhance relaxation without inducing delta and theta waves which result in drowsiness.
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO