In this article of “Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder” we will talking about the anti-cancer effect of kefir.
The kefir and anti-cancer activities has been studied in depth by the Kindai University in Japan. They reported the pharmacological activity and antitumor activity of kefir in the 32nd Japan Pharmaceutical Society in October 1985 and the 45th Japan Cancer Society in October 1986. They transplanted the cancer cells into the mice, and then let the mice take the kefir orally to see the extent of the anti-cancer effect. The results showed that kefir had more than 50% inhibition effect on cancer proliferation. According to the regulations of the International Cancer Society: when the cancer suppression rate is below 25%, it has no effect, when it is between 25% and 50%, it is slightly effective, and when it is more than 50%, it is effective. The result of this time exceeds the benchmark value and is very valuable information. Another important point is that kefir has anti-cancer effects only by oral administration. Lingzhi mushroom also has 50% anti-cancer effect, but with injection. When it taken orally, the effect is much reduced.
There was also another related experiment on the effect of anti-cancer. The researchers mixed kefir with the anti-cancer drug Mildmycin C and injected it into cancerous mice. The results showed a 66.8% cancer suppression rate. Mildmycin C alone has only a rate of 58.6%. And Mildmycin C has side effects. Therefore, we can minimize the amount of Mildmycin C and increase the amount of kefir by mixing, which can increase the anti-cancer effect and reduce the side effects of Mildmycin C.
Kefir is also high in GABA, which you can get from gamma aminobutyric acid powder. That means, besides the anti-cancer effect, kefir may also make you feel relaxed and calm.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract Supplement，Turmeric Root ...
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ