Today is our fifth article of “Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder”.
Kefir yogurt not only promotes the secretion of gastric juice, but also increases the body's utilization of calcium and phosphorus. Scientists have found that compared with other fermented milk, kefir yogurt can increase the secretion of saliva by 50%, and the secretion time is also doubled. It also has obvious improvement in patients with digestive dysfunction such as gastritis and duodenal ulcer. Kefir yogurt contains more types of lactic acid bacteria than other types of dairy products, which can enhance the resistance to harmful bacteria and inhibit the growth of spoilage bacteria in the intestines.
In addition, Swedish scholars pointed out that the lactic acid produced by kefir is 100% L (+) type. They compared the ability of infants to absorb the calcium in kefir yogurt and the calcium in breast milk. The results showed that 142 mg of calcium in Kefir yogurt and 74 mg of calcium in parent milk were absorbed per kg of body weight, respectively. Calcium can reduce the excitability of nerves and muscles. It is also a major component of bones and teeth. Calcium is very important to us. Therefore, infants, adolescents and the elderly should drink more kefir yogurt to supplement the body's calcium.
One more interesting compound which kefir yogurt has is GABA. GABA can help us to relax and feel tranquil. You can also get GABA by taking gamma aminobutyric acid powder.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Turmeric Root Extract Supplement，Turmeric Root ...
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ