In the the third article of “Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder” we learned what the kefir grains are. In this article we are going to know how nutritious the kefir yogurt is.
As we have mentioned before, kefir grains can almost ferment all normal mammalian milk. All you need to do is to add about a teaspoon of kefir grains to the milk and keep it sealed. After about 24 hours, you will get the delicious kefir yogurt. Due to the metabolism of probiotics, protein, fat and lactose in milk have been degraded to varying degrees. The content of free fatty acids and volatile fatty acids in milk was slightly increased, while the contents of proline, leucine, lysine, ornithine and histidine were significantly increased.
Most of the lactose is hydrolyzed and the beta-galactosidase content is increased. The optical rotation of the produced lactic acid is 100% right-handed. Vitamin B group (VB1, VB2, VB6, VB12, folic acid, etc.) increased in content. Among them, VB12 and folic acid content increased by 4, 5 times. The probiotics are rich in content, and the lactic acid bacteria content is more than ten times higher than that of ordinary yogurt. It also contains yeasts and kefir polysaccharides that are not available in other yogurts. Therefore, regular consumption of kefir yogurt not only keeps your intestines healthy, but also brings you many other benefits.
Kefir yogurt also contains GABA, which you can get from gamma aminobutyric acid powder.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ
- Chestnuts and GABA Bulk Powder