We have learned that the scientists did a lot of work in order to produce the kefir grains industrially. In this article of “Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder” we will get more detail about kefir grains.
Kefir grains are complex bacteria formed by a variety of microorganisms such as lactic acid bacteria, acetic acid bacteria, and yeast. Their appearance is milky white, a bit like broccoli, soft and elastic. Kefir grains have strong environmental adaptability and anti-pollution ability, and their long-term mutual cooperation makes the kefir grains have a strong fighting force, which can inhibit the growth of bacteria and pathogenic bacteria. The unique mucopolysaccharides can protect the kefir grains from the infestation of external microorganisms. Not only can the mold not infect the inner layer of kefir grains, but the released enzyme can not destroy the sheet of kefir grains.
Most mammalian milk can be used for fermentation. They are typically cow milk, sheep milk, and goat milk. In addition, soy milk, rice syrup, etc. can also be used for fermentation. However, in these substitutes, kefir grains will not continue to grow.
The fermented yogurt has a refreshing sour taste and a fragrant aroma. Since yogurt fermented by kefir grains contains a small amount of alcohol (the amount of alcohol varies depending on the fermentation time, generally less than 1%), kefir yogurt is also known as champagne in yogurt.
Kefir yogurt contains GABA, which can also be found in gamma aminobutyric acid powder. GABA can inhibit your brain activity and relieve the anxiety.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ
- Chestnuts and GABA Bulk Powder
- Sweet Potatoes and GABA Bulk Powder