In the last article of “Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder” we learned a brief introduction of kefir and heard an old story. Now we are about to enter the modern research period of kefir.
In modern times, the scientific research on kefir yogurt has been in existence for a hundred years. The Nobel Prize winner Elie Metchnikoff was fascinated by kefir yogurt. He did some researches on this and documented his work. Since then, all countries in the world have been working hard to study the process and technology of continuous production of kefir yogurt, but no breakthrough has been made. This is because kefir grains are complex cells composed of complex microorganisms such as lactobacilli, acetic acid bacteria, and yeast. They have certain strains and proportions. If the strains and proportions of the bacteria are changed, it is difficult to make high-quality kefir grains and kefir yogurt. Despite the difficulties, the Institute of Microbiology of the National Academy of Sciences of the former Soviet Union finally achieved results in 1982. They succeeded in producing the world's first industrially produced high-standard Caucasian kefir grains. Since then, kefir has been widely used in various fields.
Without the works of these people, we can not benefit from the healthy effects of kefir. Kefir is high in GABA, which has a calming effect. You can also get GABA from gamma aminobutyric acid powder.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ
- Chestnuts and GABA Bulk Powder
- Sweet Potatoes and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Body Weight- Ⅳ BHB ...