GABA the short form of gamma-aminobutyric acid. It is a neurotransmitter and produced naturally in our brains. GABA play an important role in reducing stress and increasing relaxation. You can increase GABA levels by either taking supplements such as gamma aminobutyric acid powder, or eating certain foods. Many foods contain naturally GABA. Kefir, for example, is one of those foods.
Kefir is also known as snow lotus and Tibetan mushroom. It originated in the Russian North Caucasus. Besides the GABA content, kefir has also many other special nutritional health functions and is loved by many people. Kefir is popular in many countries and regions and has been drinking for more than a thousand years.
The history of kefir dates back to around 1300 AD. It is said that a shepherd in the mountains of the Caucasus put the extruded goat's milk in a stomach bag for storage. He walked a lot with the stomach bag of the sheep. During this time, the stomach bag kept shaking and was warmed by the sun (the local is very cold). Slowly, the goat's milk in the bag began to ferment and deteriorate. But the shepherd is very frugal, and he does not want to throw away the deteriorated goat's milk. When he tried to drink, he found that the goat's milk had been transformed into something more flavorful. This is the earliest kefir yogurt.
Gamma aminobutyric acid powder can provide you extra GABA, if your body lack it. You can also get GABA by drinking kefir yogurt.
For any query or further information, welcome contact email@example.com. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Broad Beans and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅷ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement II S...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅶ
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ
- Chestnuts and GABA Bulk Powder
- Sweet Potatoes and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Body Weight- Ⅳ BHB ...
- Green Peas and GABA Bulk Powder