In the film Limitless, the protagonist Eddie Morra is a writer who has lost his job and lacks inspiration. His girlfriend left him because of his lack of progress. By coincidence, Eddie got a new a sample of a new pill called NZT-48. With the help of this new pill, all his potential was
stimulated. Eddie can instantly recall anything he has read, seen or heard. It takes only one day to learn a language. He improves his entire lifestyle, appearance, sex appeal, and social circle, and finishes his book.
After watching the movie, many people must wonder if there really is such a pill. Unfortunately, the answer is no.
But we do have alternatives - nootropics. Nootropics can boost your brain functions. And research shows that some products can improve energy, concentration and mental acuity. L-theanine is one of these nootropics. L-theanine powder is an amino acid which is naturally found in green tea leaves. Researches have shown that L-theanine powder can promote relaxation without causing drowsiness. It may also help increase focus and attention. Because it has the effect of activating central neurotransmitters, it can also improve learning and memory ability.
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- BULK MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER