Melatonin is usually sold in health food stores in the form of capsules or tablets. It is mainly used to adjust jet lag and treat other sleep disorders and sometimes as a panacea with various effects such as anti-aging and anti-cancer.
At present, a few countries and regions, such as the United States, China Hong Kong, etc., take melatonin as healthy food and have approved related products. In order to guarantee product quality and safety, the recommended daily consumption in China Hong Kong is 1-3 mg, and the health function is limited to improving sleep while in the United States, the recommended daily dosage range is 0.25-10 mg.
Meanwhile, in Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Ireland, most countries (regions) are cautious about the use of melatonin. It is strictly controlled as a prescription drug and cannot be freely sold in pharmacies. However, exogenous melatonin powder or supplement is not prohibited. As a prescription drug, melatonin is approved for the short-term treatment of primary insomnia in adults over 55 years of age in the United Kingdom and Australia. And in the UK, it is also approved for the treatment of certain sleep disorders in children with neurological disorders; doses of 2 to 10 mg are allowed but need to be reviewed every 6 months for continued use.
In any case, please contact your local health department before purchasing melatonin to ensure that you take the correct dose to achieve your own sleep improvement effect.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- The Way To Get Natural Melatonin Conversion
- What Foods Help The Body Repair After Exercise?
- How Caffeine Powder Performanced
- Can I Take Melatonin During Pregnancy?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Melatonin?
- Does Melatonin Cause Weight Gain?
- What Fruits Are Naturally High In Melatonin?
- Caffeine Powder Side Effects (Ⅰ)
- Is Caffeine Powder Dangerous?
- Who Should Not Use Melatonin?
- Is caffeine good for body?
- Is Caffeine Powder Safe?
- What Is Caffeine Powder Used For?
- Can Melatonin Be Bad For You?
- How Much Tart Cherry Should I Take?
- Is It Fine To Take Melatonin Every Night?
- Does Melatonin Come In Powder Form?
- What Is Tart Cherry Extract Good For?
- Side Effects Of Favipiravir
- Basic Introduction Of Favipiravir