Don't take too much. Don't take too much. Don't take too much.
It is safe to take small doses of melatonin powder for a short period of time. Long-term overdose may affect the normal secretion of melatonin by the pineal gland, which may lead to sleep disorders.
Melatonin is the hormone that affects sleep the most. It is responsible for sending signals to your brain and tells you that it’s time for sleeping. However, if taking too much, it also brings adverse reactions, commons ones are just like headache, dizziness, nausea, and drowsiness. While in few cases, there will have temporary depression or anxiety, Mild tremor, abdominal pain, get angry easily, deterioration of direction even blood pressure drops.
So we would like to suggest following your doctor's or advisory to keep you healthier.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- What Fruits Are Naturally High In Melatonin?
- Caffeine Powder Side Effects (Ⅰ)
- Is Caffeine Powder Dangerous?
- Who Should Not Use Melatonin?
- Is It Illegal To Take Melatonin?
- Is caffeine good for body?
- Is Caffeine Powder Safe?
- What Is Caffeine Powder Used For?
- Can Melatonin Be Bad For You?
- How Much Tart Cherry Should I Take?
- Does Melatonin Come In Powder Form?
- What Is Tart Cherry Extract Good For?
- Side Effects Of Favipiravir
- Basic Introduction Of Favipiravir
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Beta-Hydroxybuty...
- What Is Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Magnesium?
- WHEN BHB IS NECESSARY
- BHB VS GLUCOSE AS FUEL
- HOW TO OPTIMIZE BHB LEVELS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST BHB SALTS