No, It isn't.
First, we should know why we are getting older?
NAD+ is also called coenzyme I. There are 800 enzymes among 4000 enzymes in human being body that depend on NAD+ to work. When you are older, the body has fewer NAD+, the gene can't be repaired, the energy is less, and the internal communication is worse, so the energy and physical strength are reduced, the fatigue is easy, the memory is not good, and various problems are also caused. Anyway, the body machine is used, broken. And we are getting aging and older.
So add enough NAD+, it is approved that many functions of the body begin to recover. Because not only NAD+ is present in every cell and participates in thousands of body reactions, but also NAD+, as an important coenzyme of the tricarboxylic acid cycle, promotes the metabolism of sugar, fat and amino acids and participates in the synthesis of energy.
Any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Melatonin Powder for Sleep Problems in Children
- Trouble Getting to Sleep While Quitting Smoking...
- A Choice for Shift Worker - Melatonin Powder
- Be a part of your diet---MCT BULK POWDER
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...