Diindolylmethane is a molecule named after its structure, in which two indole groups are connected to a methylene group. It is usually found in broccoli and is expected to be an anti-cancer molecule and aromatase inhibitor.
Uterine fibroids are the most common benign tumors in women of childbearing age. Treatment methods include surgical treatment and medication. Because they are estrogen-dependent tumors, most drug treatment theories are based on reducing estrogen levels to achieve the effect of shrinking fibroids. Aromatase inhibitors can affect the biosynthesis of estrogen by blocking the conversion of androstenedione and testosterone to estrogen, thereby reducing the level of estrogen in the body. A number of clinical studies have confirmed the efficacy of AIs on uterine fibroids, metastatic leiomyomas, and the prevention of adverse reactions caused by gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists.
DIM can accelerate the metabolism and elimination of estrogen. It has a strong influence on estrogen metabolism. And can maintain the relative balance of the body. However, due to a lack of scientific support, it is too early to recommend diindolylmethane supplements as the standard treatment for any health problems.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected].Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Can Diindolylmethane For Acne?
- What Is Diindolylmethane Good For?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Diindolylmethane？
- Is Diindolylmethane Good For Breast Cancer?
- Is Melatonin Safe For Dogs?
- What Is The Effect Of Diindolylmethane On Estro...
- Diindolylmethane: A Good Choice For Inflammator...
- How Does DIM Support Muscle Growth?
- Can PQQ Save Your Declining Memory?
- PQQ Can Anti-Aging Better For Women
- Will PQQ Become The 14th Vitamin?
- PQQ: What Comes From The Star