Bacopa monnieri, also known as brahmi, water hyssop, or Bacopa monniera, is an herb long used in ayurveda—the traditional medicine of India. Bacopa contains saponin compounds such as bacosides and bacopasides.It’s the most important herb in Chinese traditional medicine and Ayurvedic system of medicine.
It is mostly used in potted plants to beautify the narrow space such as window front and balcony, and can be temporarily planted in aquarium for viewing as medium view grass,and the whole herb can be used as medicine.
It has 7 health benefits for us human.
1, Improves cognitive function
2, Alleviates the symptoms of ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder).
3, Helps in cognition effects, brings in positive mood and reduction in cortisol levels, pointing to a physiological mechanism for stress reduction.
4, Improves learning, memory acquisition (retention), and recall.
5, Benefits depression and anxiety.
6, May significantly decrease the risk of CVD in postmenopausal women by decreasing blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic), heart rate, serum triglycerides, VLDL, serum cholesterol and LDL level.
7, Natural phytonutrient, Bacosides is responsible for improving vital neurotransmitters activities in memorization and information process and helpful in reducing depression.
Some of these benefits have been proved through studies and clinical, some isn’t. We should pay more attention to study the function of Bacopa monnieri.
- Proofs Of Fish Collagen Peptide’s Benefits
- Do You Know The Difference Between Different Ki...
- Magic Fish Collagen Peptide
- What Melatonin Can Do For You?
- Precautions For Fish Collagen Consumption
- Can EGCG Prevent And Cure The COVID-19?
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract May Have Antioxidant Ef...
- Bacopa Monniera May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- What's Calcium HMB Powder?
- Can Children Take Melatonin Safely?
- Melatonin And Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract Can Be Used To Cure AD
- The Classic Active Ingredient-vitamin C For Ski...
- Foods High In Melatonin
- How To Take Melatonin?
- Can Vitamin C Prevent A Cold?
- Pharmacological Action Of Vitamin C On Cancer
- Who Is Suitable For Melatonin
- Antiaging Effects Of Melatonin Is Approved
- Why Do People Need To GABA Supplement?