Many people have heard about the benefits of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and want to try those BCAAs products like instant BCAA Powders on the market. But many of them may fail to notice the fact that we can also get the ingredients of instant BCAA Powders from many foods. They are, for example, beef, chicken, turkey, eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, whey, salmon, tuna, etc.
If possible, you should get BCAAs from complete sources, because they contain all the essential amino acids and more beneficial.
For the normal people, if they eat as we recommended, it will be easy to meet the BCAAs requirement. If you are professional athlete or do a lot of physical activities, you should seek out for some extra BCAAs intake, such as instant BCAA powders.
|Beef, round||100 grams ||6.8 grams|
|Chicken breast||100 grams||5.88 grams|
|Whey protein powder||1 scoop||5.5 grams|
|Soy protein powder||1 scoop||5.5 grams|
|Canned tuna||100 grams||5.2 grams|
|Salmon||100 grams||4.9 grams|
|Turkey breast||100 grams||4.6 grams|
|Eggs||2 eggs||3.28 grams|
|Parmesan cheese||50 grams||4.5 grams|
|1% milk||235 ml||2.2 grams|
|Greek yogurt||140 grams||2 grams|
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- A Sequel to the Efficacy of Turmeric Root Extract
- Instant BCAA Powders May Help You Get Rid of Fat
- What Are the Effects of Turmeric Root Extract
- What are the Health Benefits of Turmeric Root E...
- How BCAA Bulk Powders Regulating Your Blood Sug...
- Melatonin Powder May Enhance the Human Growth H...
- Take Melatonin Powder for Heartburn and Acid Re...
- Melatonin Powder May Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Melatonin Powder May Help You With Depression
- Why We Choose Turmeric Root Extract
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Cirrhosis
- Instant BCAA Powders and Muscle Wasting
- BCAA Bulk Powders and Exercise Fatigue
- The Largest Antagonist Of Colon Cancer—Pterosti...
- Instant BCAA Powders Can Decrease Muscle Soreness
- BCAA Bulk Powders Promote Your Muscle Growth
- Why We Choose Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder（GABA）
- Insomnia and Melatonin Powder
- Melatonin Powder May Be a Remedy for “Night Owls”
- Melatonin Powder for Alzheimer’s Disease Patients