Italy is the country with the most monumental sites listed on the World Cultural Heritage.
The Colosseum is one of the greatest buildings of the Roman era and the best preserved amphitheatre. It is located in the southeastern part of the Piazza Venezia in the city of Rome. The Colosseum is a symbol of the Roman Empire. It looks like a huge bunker, covering an area of 20,000 square meters, with a perimeter of 527 meters, a diameter of 188 meters, and a wall height of 57 meters, which is equivalent to the height of a 19-story modern building with an audience of 107,000.
Milan Cathedral is the famous Catholic church in Italy. It is the cathedral of Milan and one of the five cathedrals in the world, ranking second in the world. The Milan Cathedral was built in 1386 and completed the vault in 1500. The La Madonnina (Golden Virgin Mary statue) on the highest Gothic spire in 1774 was built by Giuseppe Perego and is a symbol of the city of Milan. The entire church was completed in 1965 and lasted five centuries. Napoleon held a coronation ceremony in Milan Cathedral in 1805.
Besides the buildings, Italy is also related to many delicious foods. Broccoli was cultivated in the northern Mediterranean in the 6th century BC. It was then commonly consumed by the Roman Empire. Even the name broccoli comes from Italian broccolo.
Broccoli is famous for its anti-cancer effect. The secret is the glucobrassicin inside. Glucobrassicin is the precursor of I3C. According to many researches, I3C may lower the risk of many types of cancers. If you don’t like eating vegetables, you can also try indole 3 carbinol powder.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Garden Cress
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Kale
- Metabolism and Bioavailability of Indole 3 Carb...
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Watercress
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Bok Choy
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Rutabaga
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Radish
- Summary of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Breast Cancer
- What Is the Principle of Indole-3-carbinol
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Brussels Sprouts
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Clinical Analysis of Glutamine Powder in Preven...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract Supplement，Turmeric Root ...
- What Are the Benefits of Inhibiting Glutamine P...
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Magnesium and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ