Identification of turmeric root extract
1. Conventional Methods
The ethanol solution of sample a of color reaction shall be pure yellow and have light green fluorescence; if the ethanol extract is added with concentrated sulfuric acid, it will produce dark purple red. For the color reaction B, the aqueous solution or dilute ethanol solution of the sample is treated with hydrochloric acid until it is slightly orange at the beginning.
The mixture was divided into two parts. In one part, a small amount of boric acid powder or crystal was added. Compared with the part without boric acid, the color of the mixture turned red significantly. Several pieces of filter paper can also be soaked in ethanol solution of pigment, dried at 100 ℃, and then wetted with dilute solution of boric acid (with a few drops of hydrochloric acid). It should be cherry red after drying.
Take 5 ml of test solution (0.01 g of sample dissolved in 1 ml of 95% ethanol) and drop it on the thin layer chromatography (microcrystalline cellulose, 0.1 mm), and put it into the expansion tank containing 3-methyl-1-butanol / ethanol / water / ammonia (4:4:2:1) mixture, so that the front of the solvent rises 10-15 cm. After one day and night observation under UV light, there are three yellow spots, RF of which is between 0.2-0.4; RF of other spots is between 0.6-0.8; all spots show yellow fluorescence under UV light. The absorption peak of 6.95% ethanol solution was at 425 nm.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅲ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅱ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅰ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅴ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅳ
- Turmeric Face Mask-I
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅲ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅱ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅰ
- Carbohydrate - Ⅲ
- Carbohydrate - Ⅰ
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅱ
- Application of Turmeric Root Extract in Medicine
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅰ
- The Ketogenic Diet Has a History of Tens of Tho...
- The Ways to Improve the Bioavailability of Turm...
- The Use of Turmeric Root Extract In Food
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅴ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅳ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅲ