Skin care products with hyaluronic acid can provide you extra protect against dryness in the autumn and winter seasons.
In the winter, as the weather gets colder and colder, it becomes more and more dry, the secretion of sweat glands in the skin will decrease, and the skin metabolism has not fully adapted to the climate change, it is easy to cause water loss in the skin and become dry. Severe people are prone to form false wrinkles.
Therefore, you should do the following things:
1. Drink more water
Drinking water can speed up the metabolism of the skin and keep the skin moisturized. It should be noted that don't wait to feel thirsty before drinking water, when the skin is already seriously dehydrated.
2. Vitamin supplement
Increase the intake of vitamin A in the fall. Vitamin A regulates the metabolism of the epidermis and stratum corneum and protects the epidermis and mucous membranes. Also pay attention to the intake of vitamin B2, E.
3. Change skin care products
You should choose products containing hyaluronic acid and avoid the use of alkaline cleaning products (such as soap). Alkaline cleaning products will damage the lipid film on the skin surface and make the skin become dry.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- What Does Hyaluronic Acid Have to Do With Osteo...
- Can Hyaluronic Acid Relieve Dry Eye?
- Who is Suitable for 5-HTP Powder?
- Efficiency of 5-HTP Powder
- Hyaluronic Acid Ease Your Joint Pain
- Hyaluronic Acid Ease the Symptoms of Acid Reflux
- Hyaluronic Acid Help You Combat Ulcers
- What is the Efficacy of Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Hyaluronic Acid Heal Your Wounds
- Hyaluronic Acid Against Gum Disease
- What Makes Raspberry Ketone Powder So Good?
- Hyaluronic Acid Has Positive Effect on Dermatit...
- What is Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Ultraviolet Light, Your Skin and Hyaluronic Acid
- How Pollution Impact on Our Skin
- How Deal With Women's Obesity Issue
- Hyaluronic Acid Is Beneficial to Smokers
- Can Hydrating Solve All the Problems of Your Skin?
- Food Awakening Agent—Diindolylmethane powder
- MAGNESIUM OXIDE POWDER BULK Dosages And Her Mai...