Hyaluronic acid is effective at reducing the pain in people with osteoarthritis.
Arthritis, known as the world's number one disability disease. In order to arouse the attention of all sectors of society, the World Health Organization (WHO) designates 12 October as World Arthritis Day every year. Its purpose is to remind people that arthritis should be prevented, diagnosed and treated early to prevent disability.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and are affecting millions of people in the our society. Its most important pathological manifestations are destruction of cartilage, bone hyperplasia at the joint edge, cystic or sclerosis of cartilage and subchondral bone, massive congestion and edema of synovium, contracture of articular capsule, ligament relaxation or contraction, muscle weakness, which is a chronic inflammatory disease.
It is generally believed that osteoarthritis is related to the following factors:
1. With age, the chance of developing osteoarthritis is greater. According to researches, 70% occur in 75-year-olds, and 85% occur in 75-79 years old.
2. Both men and women can be affected, but most of them are women, especially before and after menopause.
3. Overweight is bound to increase joint weight, and promote cost.
4. Excessive physical labor and exercise increase the local load and wear on the articular cartilage surface.
Hyaluronic acid can reduce the pain caused by osteoarthritis. You can either take it as supplements or through injection.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- What is the Pharmacological Action of Tribulus ...
- Can 5 HTP Powder Help Lose Weight?
- Can 5 HTP Powder Affect Bulimia and Depression?
- Do I Need 5 HTP Powder for Temporary Sadness?
- Can Depression Be Cured With 5 HTP Powder?
- What is Tribulus Terrestris Extract Powder?
- What Does Hyaluronic Acid Have to Do With Osteo...
- Can Hyaluronic Acid Relieve Dry Eye?
- Who is Suitable for 5-HTP Powder?
- Efficiency of 5-HTP Powder
- Hyaluronic Acid Ease the Symptoms of Acid Reflux
- Hyaluronic Acid Help You Combat Ulcers
- What is the Efficacy of Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Hyaluronic Acid Heal Your Wounds
- Hyaluronic Acid Against Gum Disease
- Hyaluronic Acid Prevents Skin Dryness in Autumn...
- What Makes Raspberry Ketone Powder So Good?
- Hyaluronic Acid Has Positive Effect on Dermatit...
- What is Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Ultraviolet Light, Your Skin and Hyaluronic Acid